Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ballet for junior

We attended the 'Ballet for Junior' lesson organised by 'Golibrary' few weeks ago.

It was a very interesting lesson with the ballet teacher teaching the kids somd very basic ballet dance steps. 

Although my gal may be the youngest in the class and had some difficulty following the dance steps but I can see that she enjoyed the lessons. She can even sing the song which was played during the lesson. 

This is also something which I like to expose her to. However as ballet lessons are not cheap so again I need to make sure she likes it before enrolling her. From what I see she is still young and may not be able to focus as well as those older kids. Anyway I think its always good to start her off to various interests then from there we shall see where she eventually branch off to. 

If you are interested, you may check out the golibrary website for the programs available. 



No comments:

Post a Comment