Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kidstop

It's been a long time since I updated this blog. Been very busy with our life and recent happenings. However I always try to make time for my gal and find opportunities to plan for activities or places for us to go and play together whenever possible.

Kidstop is located at Science Centre, an educational indoor playground at an affordable price. For Singaporeans, we only need to pay $5 for the kid and $2 for each accompanying adult on weekdays. So that works out to be $7! Usual indoor playgrounds will cost at least $15-$20 for a play during weekdays. So $7 is considered a steal to me. There are so many activities in Kidstop to keep the child occupied and it is absolutely worth it!

I brought my gal to Kidstop last year when she was about 2 years old but on a weekend. She was still a baby turning toddler and I remembered she was't too excited back then. I guessed it could be too crowded on weekend and she didn't got the chance to play all the activities.

So this time, I brought her there on a Friday afternoon, after her playgroup ended. It was so much better than the last time we went as there were not too many kids and my gal could have more time playing at each activity. Also as she is more mature now as a toddler, she could understand better about the various activities and enjoyed herself more when playing.

The activities are educational and quite comprehensive in my opinion. It teaches role playing where kids can role play and learn about some science.

Therefore I highly recommended parents to bring their kids to Kidstop but only during weekdays.

My gal enjoyed Kidstop so much that she keep asking me to bring her back again. Definitely we will be going Kidstop more often but only during weekdays 


Ting Ting learning about animals and their babies

I'm riding a plane! 

These soft blocks are exactly like the ones at Kaboodle! 

This was her favourite activity. Putting the balls into the funnel and turning the wheel to deliver the balls up and drop down. She spent here for close to 30mins. 

She loves cooking! 

She's a little cook

She "cooked" this meal for me lolx

There are some musical instruments at level 2 too! But need to climb up . 
The dinosaur sandpit for archaeology was one of her favourite too. She enjoyed a lot by scooping up the sand and brushing off the sand from the bones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment