Saturday, April 7, 2018

Ting Ting 4th Birthday!

It's been a long while since I updated this blog. Last year 2017 was especially hectic for me. I had been very busy juggling between my work, school and family.

Even though I'm busy, but when it comes to my precious gal, my priority is always for her, especially it's her birthday! 

She's 4 last year, but I didn't managed to blog it. So this is a follow up posting of our last year celebration for her 4 year old birthday. We had 3 birthday celebrations again! One is for immediate family, where my cousin bought a Hello Kitty Cake for her and we celebrated together. Another one is celebrated at her childcare centre where she could celebrate with her little friends. She chose a Paw Patrol cake as Paw Patrol was her favourite cartoon character lolx! 

The 3rd celebration was we went to Sentosa for a staycation for 3 days 2 nights to celebrate her birthday, visiting Kidszania and Sea Aquarium. Thereafter, we went to River Safari and Singapore Zoo too. 

It was an action packed 4th birthday celebration for her! 

Hello Kitty Cake bought by my cousin. So nice!
Her 1st celebration at my aunt's house. 

Her 2nd celebration @ childcare centre with her Paw Patrol cake!


Her 3rd celebration at Sentosa! 




At Sea Aquarium









At Kidszania

Making soap


Making pizza


Viola! Here's my end product! 



Making burger




Being a doctor




A dentist




A firefighter




Street parade! 


A model! 




Spending my hard earned $$! 



At River Safari



Taking the cruise






Full frontal of the panda haha



Panda bun



Its overpriced...but oh well



At the Singapore Zoological Zoo. She loves feeding the pony!










Look, what is that?







She loves refilling the water by herself!

































No comments:

Post a Comment