Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Children book review - Our Planet by Jimi Lee

I borrowed this children book from the library recently and read it with my gal as our daily routine. I find that the book is quite meaningful sending the message what will happen if we don't cherish our planet and what we should do to save our planet.

There are only pictures and no words at all. But the pictures are simple emough for the children to understand. As there are no wordings to read, I told my gal the story based on my understanding of the pictures. She responded quite well to the book and asked me to read again after I finished reading. 

I like that the book is promoting education for our children not to make the same mistakes to hurt our environment. Our children is our last hope to save this planet and I believe it is possible through education since young. 

In the book, children who learn to grow plants or trees from the seeds will be able to create a more harmonious environment for mankind to live with the nature and using clean energy by not polluting the environment. 

I do agree with the author that we got to repair the damage we caused to the earth before it is too late. Our children holds the key to the future. 

Highly recommended 5/5 stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment