Friday, June 3, 2016

Tayo the Little Bus show @ Marina Square

June school holidays are here again! My gal's playgroup also follow the school holiday schedule so I got to keep my gal occupied with loads of activities! We went to Marina Square for the Tayo bus show yesterday as our first school holiday activity. 

We never watch the Tayo cartoon before but since the characters look cute and I thought my gal will like it so I brought her to watch. 

The main character is Tayo the blue bus. The strange thing is usually such main characters are blue in colour same like Thomas the engine. 

Anyway it was an instant hit for my gal. She was engrossed with the show and I can see she enjoyed it very much! 

The show was a short 15mins duration. But prior to the show there was already a very long queue. We reached there 30mins before but we were already more than 60 in the queue so we didn't managed to get the meet and greet pass to take photo with the character. Btw they give out the meet and greet passes to the first 60 in the queue. So I think need to be there at least 1hr before the show then the chances of getting the pass is higher. 





No comments:

Post a Comment