Monday, June 6, 2016

Teletubbies and Numtum show @ Downtown east

We went to downtown east over the weekend to see the Teletubbies and Numtum show. I still remember I was very fond of teletubbies when I was a teenager 10-20 years ago. It brings back some of my happy younger days. 

Anyway when we got there, there was not much crowd and we managed to get the meet and greet pass for both Numtum and Teletubbies. My gal was engrossed watching the show and danced along with the music too. She is not familiar with all the characters shows that we watched during this school holiday so far. There is a lack of familiar characters like Dora, peppa pig and many others. 

After watching the show, she was very interested in the outdoor jumping jack ride. Even though I told her that the weather was very hot to jump under the sun and we need to queue up too, she still adamant to queue for the game and did not make a fuss while queuing. So no choice since she was so firmly keen and asked many times if she could play. The game took about 15mins and cost $10. 

She was so brave and was trying her best to jump as high as she could. When the game operator tweak the jump ride to the very top, she was so excited and was beaming all over her face! 

After the game, I asked her if she wasp scared for jumping so high, she replied that she was not scared at all! When I asked her how she felt when she was at the top, she replied "Happy!". 

It was a fun day out with lots of kids activities at the Downtown East. Highly recommended! 











No comments:

Post a Comment